Friday, April 09, 2004

Too Serious Too Soon

diego says:
como quisieraaa ah
diego says:
wait
diego says:
wrong
diego says:
well since you are not there
diego says:
i will tell you something
diego says:
you know
diego says:
when i first met you
diego says:
you started to show me things
diego says:
like
diego says:
what a beautiful heart can do
diego says:
i never ever met, a person, who's heart was as beautiful as yours
diego says:
as you know i grew up with a lot of hatred and anger
diego says:
and i wondered why i had to go thru all that stuff
diego says:
why
diego says:
but you know
diego says:
what kept me going
diego says:
was
diego says:
a dream
diego says:
a dream i had once
diego says:
that i meet someone who would comfort me
diego says:
with her
diego says:
sweet heart
diego says:
with the lovely smil
diego says:
smile
diego says:
with such deep eyes
diego says:
such as your self
diego says:
i never thought it would come true
diego says:
but i always had hope
diego says:
hope that one day
diego says:
just maybe
diego says:
God would smile on me
diego says:
and He would show her to me
diego says:
so everyday
diego says:
i lived as though
diego says:
i was going to meet her that day
diego says:
and i have lived my life the same way
diego says:
and now
diego says:
i have found you
diego says:
i know
diego says:
to you i may not mean as much as you mean to me
diego says:
but all i care is that you are there
diego says:
listening
diego says:
to me
diego says:
you showing me what great heart you have
diego says:
showing me the beautiful things about this world
diego says:
my heart belonged to you before i met you
diego says:
to me you are very special
diego says:
you in a way have saved my life
diego says:
for i have waited to meet you for 11 years
diego says:
and now i say
diego says:
that i can exhale
diego says:
and be glad i have you in my life
diego says:
that is all
diego says:
sweet dream
diego says:
my sweet beautiful oceanetica
diego says:


I don't deserve this. It's moving too fast. I don't feel as strongly as he does. It doesn't matter that he's cute. I always thought if the guy was cute, and he liked me, I'll surely fall for him. But now that it has finally happened, I don't want it.

I don't deserve this. I really don't. I don't deserve him.

Is it possible for a person to love you more than you love yourself?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home