Friday, March 25, 2005

I got shortlisted for an interview with the Securities Commission. Unfortunately, I didn't meet their minimum requirement. I'm still going to go to try my luck. Thank goodness for nice O levels. Hopefully my interview will give me a chance. I need this scholarship so badly.

And to all interested, IT EXISTS!! WOOOHOOO!!I sent an old form I downloaded last year from a 2003 advert but they just called me for an interview. So I'm thinking the SC still gives out scholarships? And that they accept that old form. If you want the form, you can get it from me!

I need this scholarship. I need this scholarship. I need this scholarship. I need this scholarship. I need this scholarship. I need this scholarship. I need this scholarship. I need this scholarship. I need this scholarship. I need this scholarship. I need this scholarship. I need this scholarship. I need this scholarship. I need this scholarship. I need this scholarship. I need this scholarship. I need this scholarship. I need this scholarship. I need this scholarship. I need this scholarship. I need this scholarship. I need this scholarship. I need this scholarship. I need this scholarship. I need this scholarship. I need this scholarship. I need this scholarship. I need this scholarship. I need this scholarship. I need this scholarship. I need this scholarship. I need this scholarship. I need this scholarship. I need this scholarship. I need this scholarship. I need this scholarship. I need this scholarship. I need this scholarship. I need this scholarship. I need this scholarship. I need this scholarship. I need this scholarship. I need this scholarship. I need this scholarship. I need this scholarship. I need this scholarship. I need this scholarship. I need this scholarship. I need this scholarship. I need this scholarship. I need this scholarship. I need this scholarship. I need this scholarship. I need this scholarship. I need this scholarship. I need this scholarship. I need this scholarship. I need this scholarship. I need this scholarship. I need this scholarship. I need this scholarship. I need this scholarship. I need this scholarship. I need this scholarship. I need this scholarship. I need this scholarship. I need this scholarship. I need this scholarship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home