Sunday, March 20, 2005

It's fun having a roommate who does computing!

Yes it is! I'm learning little cool tricks from her. Perhaps one day I'll understand what re-formatting is all about and how to HACK HACK HACK... haha. Nah, better not. Hacking is bad.

Easter project coming up soon. I'd like to take this opportunity to advertise:

Dear friends, if you can make it to Melaka, my church is having an Easter performance this coming Saturday. You'll get to find out what Easter is really all about! There'll be acting, singing, music dancing... kinda like a musical. Come support this event and I'll be really really happy to have some friends in the audience. If you're coming from out-of-town, you can stay at my home too! Do come okay? Tag me if you're interested, no matter who you are, even if you don't normally come to my blog.

Oh and to Huien, your Jonah DVD is with my bro who will pass it to your bro. Hee. Thanks girl. I really miss you. I'll call you one of these days. My days are getting really hectic, they just whizzzz by without me noticing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home