Sunday, March 13, 2005

San Fransisco steak was delissshhhhh. Yum yum yum yum.

Another highlight of the weekend: My roommate (who from this day on will forever remain unnamed and henceforth referred to as "Roommate") made a major discovery, about her long-term boyfriend's infidelity. Although the reason why ANY guy would want to be an infidel around this cutie pie is beyond me. Anyways. She fleetingly mentioned about wanting to have her navel pierced, but having no one to go with. I stupidly offered to accompany her, thinking that it may just be a phase (being broken-hearted and all, some men are just so unbelievable, but that's another story altogether. I won't be passing it on through the blog because that's just mean and I'll be betraying her trust). Where was I? Yes, so I offered and she got all excited and said "Let's go after I finish today!" Me: Oops.

So we went to a tattoo parlour to get her pierced. While she signed some papers the artist showed me some designs and I FOUND IT!

THE PERFECT TATTOO.

Only that it'll cost a bomb and I'd probably never do it. And then it was time for her to get disinfected, marked, measured, disinfected again and get it done. As the-friend-who-goes-for-support, my hand was squeezed and I had to give a report every 2 seconds on whether there was blood gushing. (I told her it was a blood-less process but she insisted that I reported just in case the guy screwed up). Now Roommate has the most darling pink gem in her navel and I am insanely jealous. She promised to go with me if I decide to do it.

Law Ball is coming up soon. Hello glamourous world of mingling with (and sucking up to) influential people of the most powerful law firms in the city. I can imagine it now:

Influential Barrister of Powerful Law Firm (IBPLF): So, how do you find law school so far? Be honest. Translated: because I know you won't
Eager Beaver Law Student Me (EBLSM): Oh, I'm having the time of my life. It's not as difficult as most people say it is, really... although it is quite thought provoking at times...*blah blah gussy gussy up* Translated: Give me a freakin book prize and internship already.

Nah, it's not like that at all. Yes there will be guest lawyers and barristers, and yes we'll have to make a good impression but it's all part of training for life. I won't be doing any gussying up, don't worry. Just talk... talk talk... drink... talk talk... photos... talk talk.. and WATCH MR GANESAN GET DRUNK! Haha, I wonder if the lecturers will be letting their hairs down as well?



Corkage is freakin $50 per bottle. Man... I uncork the wine myself can arh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home