Thursday, May 26, 2005

Smoke break conversations are one of the most meaningful. I guess your mind opens up most when you're contentedly dragging on a mild seven.

NS: Someone's in a fabulous mood today... (referring to she-who-will-not-be-named who was SO INCREDIBLY TOUCHY! as Ian would say: take a chill pill)
Happy dragger: She needs to get laid.

See? No beating around the bush. Plain simple solutions for your everyday problems. Say hello to the new Dr Phil.

And I resisted the temptation to gush over this girl from the Econs dept. She had cornrows in her hair and I had to stop myself from reaching out to feel them when we were both in the lift. Luckily for her she got out before I did it, or she may have been attacked by a weird-girl-with-a-hair-fetish.

I want a car. I'm sick of being driven around by friends. I feel so dependent. Karen's Merc is sooo luscious. I shall steal the keys when she's not looking.

And NS has yet another assignment on the Consti Reform Bill so she has to go deal with it now. (Noooooo!! I wanna go ghetto heavennnn!!! pool!! anything!! arghhh!!)

Oh oh oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIYANA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home