Thursday, June 30, 2005

I got these from a fictitious YODA blog belonging to some guy named Bill Johnson. It's hilarious

FROM THE ARCHIVES OF MASTER YODA'S BLOG

The Proper Way to Eat Cheetos

Tired of Kenobi's Cheetos addiction I am. Constantly, Cheetos in between the sofa cushions I find. But the worst part that is not. The way he eats them the worst part is.

When Cheetos most people eat, wipe off their fingers they will from time to time, so accumulate that little orange stuff will not. Even lick their fingers some people do. A little gross that is, especially if sharing the bag with me they are. But, not so bad that is, compared to how Kenobi eats.

Even lick his fingers he does not. Just keep stuffing his fat face Kenobi will, without stopping. Never his fingers he cleans, until two bright orange gloves he has. Then, laugh about it he will, like a big joke it is.

Stick his hand out to me he will, and ask, "The matter what is, Yoda? Shake my hand, won't you?"

No, shake your hand I will not! Want to barf it makes me.


AND TO FEED MY LOVE FOR KFC (WHICH IS DWINDLING)

Now, here Windu is. To KFC he went. Smell the Colonel's chicken I must not! No, Windu, open that box so close do not! Too many, the 11 herbs and spices are! Ooooooooooh. Excuse me.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! I LOVE THESE!!! especially the part about the 11 herbs and spices and the orange gloves
Thanks to yanti for showing me the blog. Some comic relief!
Oh and in orbiter, these are the links to photos!
Siew Sze and Yun's Birthday
Jenna's Birthday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home