Sunday, June 26, 2005

THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
1. Ah Shin, Xinxin, Xin, NgeeShin, Ngeengee, Shin, Ngeesh (Variations of my name)
2. Jie (Chinese for elder sister)
3. Baby (by my baby)

THREE SCREEN (STAGE) NAMES YOU HAVE HAD:
1. The posh one
2. The cat
3. Some kampung girl
(Sorry, all stage characters I've had aren't very glamourous)

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. My shoulders
2. My butt
3. My fingernails

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. Legs
2. Small eyes
3. Tummy

THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:
1. My family
2. Malaysia
3. ASEAN Scholars, Singapore (I count that as one! Cheater me...)

THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
1. Horror-butchery movies
2. Being alone at night
3. Death of loved ones

THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1. At least one shower
2. Sleep
3. A yummy drink

THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
1. Old VJC orientation T-shirt
2. beige shorts
3. Scrunchie

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS OR MUSICAL ARTISTS:
1. Lisa Ono
2. No Doubt
3. Nina Sky

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS:
1. Impossible, Christina Aguilera
2. Move your body, Nina Sky
3. La Derniere Valse, Lisa Ono

THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:
1. Good conversations, always
2. Humour
3. Love

TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE (in no particular order):
1. I love my pet orang utan
2. Pippin is a dog
3. Ankle socks make good camera bags

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE PREFERRED SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU: (exact copy of what sokyih said)
1. Humour
2. Sensitivity
3. Intelligence

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
1. Reading
2. Talking to my friends who I love, the conversations never gets boring
3. Singing along (badly) to good songs

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
1. Have a kick-ass moot speech written for me (by someone else) by tonight
2. Be in the arms of DC
3. Be totally completely prepared for client counselling

THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING/YOU'VE CONSIDERED:
1. rich young handsome loving loyal man's wife
2. marine biologist for sea world
3. singer/dancer
(Yes "lawyer" is not in the list but frankly I am very happy doing law now so yay!)

THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
1. L.A.
2. India
3. Egypt

THREE KID'S NAMES YOU LIKE:
1. Chloe
2. Matthew
3. Chantel

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. Make my parents proud
2. Lead a Godly life
3. Tell those whom I love that I love them

THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A BOY:
1. I have a low voice (not manly low though so maybe it doesn't count)
2. I don't like wearing skirts or frills or pretty (uncomfortable) shoes
3. I eat a lot

THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A GIRL:
1. I giggle
2. I love girl company!!!! (wait, so do guys)
3. I like dresses and flowers

THREE CELEB CRUSHES:
1. Hugh Jackman
2. Nicholas Cage
3. Catherine Zeta Jones

THREE PEOPLE THAT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE TAKE THIS QUIZ NOW:
1. Everyone
2. reading
3. my blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home