Friday, July 15, 2005

As promised, there are the photos of our ASEAN scholar farewell stint, doing the things we love to do the most (especially during exams!): talking and gambling. Plus photo of my sister and I at the Sheraton.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Pretty Shili and me waiting for the rest.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Some of us, scattered all over the hotel floor. Can you spot the meringue?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Lili and me!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Reflections: Me, James looking surprised, Rachel, Lili

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
James and Rachel checking themselves out.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Tecky always so happy, "Yeeeeuuurrr, have to start school again. I don't want to stuudyyyy"
"Yeeeeuuuurrr, so bad you all bully mee onee."

And finally as you can see, it's IMPOSSIBLE to get my sister to pose normally for photos. She loves messing up her face.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Squity-eyed

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Google-Cross-eyed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home