Wednesday, July 20, 2005

My perm has softened. It has also made me a tad NARCISSISTIC! Oh dear... Well, but this is my blog. Oh and ASEAN scholar darlings and my beloved S1E people, I am going to put up old photos soon! Not now because my connection doesn't seem to allow anymore uploading of photos. Candid, cringe-worthy snapshots of fond memories coming up! But for now, my (not so) new hair! (again)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

With the exams drawing closer, I'm beginning to gain some perverse pleasure from doing brainless, mundane things like sticking reinforcement rings on my binder paper and stapling sheets of notes together. Also, jumping around the room to Jet (Are you gonna be my girl) or Nina Sky. My subconscious mind is trying to escape deep thought and analysis of constitutional debates and criminal law philosophy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home