Thursday, September 08, 2005

"Notice how we didn't buy any clothes? KL's fashion sucks leh"

I read this on that Xiaxue's blog and it got me beyond angry. That has got to be the most disgustingly unfair and UNTRUE statement ever made in blogging history. And her style of writing is just so... I don't know, her English is bad. Not her spelling or anything. But her grammar's all wonky and her style is just so very unpleasant. When I read her entry I felt like she was screeching or something. Yeah, like a mollycoddled banshee.

Not that the English language is the main issue here. Mine's not that great, but aiya ok I'm just offended by what the self-proclaimed 'celebrity' had to say. And since it's her blog and she has the right to do whatever she wants to it, I'll just stop going there. Like you know what they say, "if you don't like it don't read lah!!". I used to enjoy going because it was entertaining. But after this I think I should just not read so I won't get pissed at her because hey it's not her fault I read her idiotic material!! She didn't intend to hurt me, hence since she didn't have the requisite mens rea, there was no crime. (Post-exam mental block)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home