Monday, September 05, 2005

Today was a no-accomplishment day, yet I feel very accomplished.

First thing, talked to Diego for awhile. His new apartment is almost done. Now all he needs is for the Internet people to come fix up his Net.

Second thing, I was driving down to KL to get my results from the Uni when JW called. The thing is, I left Melaka at about noon because the results were to be released after 3. I JUST left the toll gate when the phone rang and JW was like

EH RESULTS OUT ALREADY YOU WANT ME TO CHECK FOR YOU GIMME YOUR STUDENT ID".

And so I did and got my results over the phone. Was happy with it, and since she helped me to fill in the necessary forms also (THANK YOU JW!!) I made the next turn back home and paid toll twice for nothing at all.

Then at night I went to my uncle's chinese medicine shop. I love that place because it smells so lovely. Yeah I'm one of the weird people who love the smell of chinese medicine. Roots, essences, dried seeds and fruits, seahorses etc. As a young child I used to play in the cold room with my cousins (that's where I found the dried sea horses!!! they look like little toys) which was so much fun. And my dad used to tell me that there was a cauldron of rare herbs bubbling and boiling in the attic and it had been bubbling and boiling since forever. I believed that for a looong time. Honestly a child's mind is so gullible. I had a good talk with my semi-elderly-but-young-at-heart uncle and aunt and left feeling very peaceful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home