Thursday, May 11, 2006

I am VERY dissatisfied with my phone company.

TWICE this has happened!!!!

The screen of my Samsung D600 cracked and I sent it in for repair. First they wanted to charge me a whopping 60 pounds. Then I told them I was covered by insurance. Then he said ok, there won't be a charge then, just let me take all your details please. He then told me to come back later during the day after 5pm.

I CAME BACK AND WAS TOLD THAT THE PHONE WAS SENT TO SAMSUNG HQ TO BE FIXED AND WILL TAKE UP TO TWO FREAKING WEEKS????

I was boiling but tried to keep it under control and I MADE the guy give me a standby handset because I depend on my phone to do a lot of things.

It came back only after THREE AND A HALF WEEKS. And the guy had the cheek to charge me 29.50 for insurance excess. I told him as calmly as I could that I would not pay because firstly, I was promised I'll get the phone back three and a half weeks ago and secondly, I was told my insurance covered it. The guy was SUCH AN A$$HOLE ('I can't give you your phone back unless you pay') and I was dead icy to him because I knew if I started throwing a fit I wouldn't get anywhere.

Second time round. Screen falls off. NOT MY FAULT. It comes back from the bloody manufacturer and the first thing that happens is that the new screen FALLS OFF??? Who repairs your phones man? 3-year-olds armed with cellotape?

A:SIUHI(P#$!(P*@&#(mailto:P*&!@(P#*&!@#

I don't even wanna finish this story because I'm just so effing fuming!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home