Thursday, July 06, 2006

4 names you go by:
- Ah Shin
- Shin
- Ngeesh
- Ngeeshin

4 things that scare you:
- Very scary rides
- Disappointing my parents
- Loneliness
- Losing something important

4 of your everyday essentials:
- Handphone / Wallet / Keys
- Food & water
- Prayer
- Sleep

4 things you are wearing right now:
- Bra
- Hollister short shorts
- Glasses
- Hair clip

4 of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment):
(in no particular order, non-exhaustive)
- Gorillaz
- Smashmouth
- I dunno
- I dunno

4 favorite songs (at the moment):
- Ignition (R Kelly)
- They (Jem)
- Feel Good Inc
- When the morning comes

4 things you want in a relationship (other than real love):
- God
- Honesty
- Passion
- Laughter

4 truths:
- I would like to lose about 7 pounds
- I love to eat. A lot. Nothing comes between me and food.
- 20 deg cel windy or 15 deg cel non windy is the ideal temperature.
- I am messy. No matter how much I tell myself not to be.

4 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex):
- Good hygiene and dress sense
- Broad shoulders and strong arms
- Strong hands
- Comforting eyes

4 of your favorite hobbies:
- Reading
- Dancing
- Eating
- Chillin' out with my favourite girls

4 things you want really badly:
- That job that I was interviewed for yesterday
- To be a better person
- To know who my real friends are
- To be faithful in serving God

4 places you want to go on vacation:
- Tokyo
- Milan
- Los Angeles
- China

4 things you want to do before you die:
- Tell the people I love that I love them
- Make the list of top 100 lawyers in Forbes or the American Lawyer or TIME or whatever!
- Have my own kids
- Make my parents proud

4 ways that you are stereotypically a dude/chick:
- I like wearing heels
- I love body products and make up
- I love dresses and prefer skirts to trousers/jeans
- I like pink

4 things you are thinking about now:
- I'm starting work in 3 hours time
- My future
- What to eat
- People around me

4 stores you shop at:
- Marks and Spencer
- USC
- Selfridges (on selected items only, this place is too friggin expensive)
- H&M

4 people who should do this:
- Cai Mei
- Yenhan
- Rina
- MandyCandy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home