Monday, July 03, 2006

I've been really busy with work so I'm just gonna be real lazy and post photos.

My yuck attempt at being artistic with my phone. Nat, Rob, Josh, Becky, Anet and Zoe (the one trying to run away from me).


Green, blue, yellow... BRASIL!! In the Footage catching the game with Diego and the rest of the brazil supporters. My World cup experience ended prematurely though, no Argentina, no Brazil, what's the bloody point?


With Nat on her bday in Scubar before we headed on to Tiger Tiger. (Note the England flags in the background! Too bad they lost... NOT! Haha!)


With Shilps on Parhun's birthday in PizzaHut. Eeuurrrrhhhh I'm craving pizza now, oooh, and KFC!!! I don't think I'll ever stop liking KFC. and Krispy Kremes. Mmmm... Fastfood with K names are awesome...


With Zhenya in some-indian-restaurant-which-name-I-forgot. The food was fabulous though. Spicy = awesome. Like KFC! Man I look so fat in this photo.


With Nad in Tiger2's ladies changing room. We're always waiting cuz the others take soooo long! Hurry up girls! (and why DO girls go to the bathroom in groups?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home