Thursday, August 09, 2007

Dinner for 7

I invited six friends over for dinner last night. Wasn't quite sure how they'd react to Malaysian food but I was determined to cook food that I used to eat at home. Made Ayam Masak Merah and a stir fry brocolli dish with steamed thai jasmine rice (ooooooh the aroma mmm.....).

They liked it! Yay :) Jean Yves and Yohan had seconds too. Adam, Yvonne, Hafsha and Panji said they loved it and I was so pleased (and relieved!).

I FORGOT TO TAKE PEEKTURESSS :(((((

Had a massive massive massive longing for Melaka Chicken Rice today and guess what yours truly did?

Yup - hauled some chicken out of the freezer and made chicken rice FROM SCRATCH. I am waiting for it to be ready as I type. Will try to remember to take photos this time before my appetite gets the better of me and I wolf everything down.

1 Comments:

At 9:49 PM, Blogger LV said...

Goodness! Can't believe you made chicken rice :P So what are we having on Saturday? ;)

PS: Sorry, taking a break from thesis writing, so had to scribble something on yr blog :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home