Friday, August 03, 2007

Right. I'm absolutely rubbish at updating this. I went to the gym yesterday (*grand applause, champagne popping, coke-kisses, parade cheering*) - surprised myself that I could run at a good speed (zero incline tho) for 20 minutes straight. Must have been all that legging it for the bus.

Summer is finally here (sortish)! It's been pouring with so much rain that even Easter was hotter than this. But now temperatures are close to breaking the 20 deg Cel mark (ooooh soooo close, just a little bit more please!) and maybe, just maybe I can wear a skirt sans leggings for a change. I hate leggings.

The bf gave me a LAPTOP for graduation! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I know the readership for this forsaken blog has dropped to -1 but if anyone remembers, my old laptop is practically dead. Dead battery, dead keyboard, dead screen. I mean that's almost everything that matters right? The touchpad still kinda works and if you jiggle the laptop, you can hear bits dancing about inside. How vintage.

Have got a new job lined up for the next year and I'm REALLY looking forward to it! Will give it all I've got and make the most it. Hopefully by the time my first paycheck comes in, I will for once be Not Skint.

Everyone's graduated now and is in transition.

Met up with Becky and Zoe yesterday at Varsity and it made me realise how much I miss those girls! They're people I can totally chill out with and even after not seeing each other at all for months it's like nothing's changed. Becky's going to Paris with her bf John who spoils her rotten and Zoe's going to Some Carribean Island with Matthew. I'm not going anywhere but somehow I don't really mind as much as I thought I would.

Jenea's starting a new life in London as a big time banker soon. All the best hun! Remember me when you go shopping with your first massive paycheck!

1 Comments:

At 4:01 PM, Blogger Love the Little One said...

I love you SHIN!...I hope you get good job and good pay and GOd bless yoU!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home